Tesla’s primary market is the United States, where the company manufactures its self-steering automobiles. The vehicles are also sold in Brazil, China, and Japan, among other addresses in the West.
The novelty is that the company founded by Elon Musk has just entered the East Medical. This week, the brand began commercial operations in Dubai. Reuters reports that “luxury car sales in Gulf countries are among the highest in the world” despite the drop in the price of a barrel of oil, which is usually the first income of the region’s wealthy people.
With an eye on expansion, more investments are being made. A Tesla service center is being raised in Dubai. The premiere is expected to be in July. Bahrain, Oman, and Saudi Arabia are also in the plans of the California-based company.
If here a Tesla car costs the same as a high standard property, in the East Medical, cars are being marketed starting at $ 75 thousand.
From the first day of February, Tesla Motors was renamed Tesla Inc. Subtle change signifies the transformation of the brand into a company of energy products and not just independent steering cars. The idea is to popularize plates and solar panels around the world, especially in residential use.
Official site: Tesla Inc
- Analyzing Tesla s electric car
- Elon Musk, Tesla is preparing public transport driving alone
- Tesla Charging Station in Spain
- Mercedes-Benz follows the path of Tesla announces residential and battery
- Elon Musk promises Tesla Model X to be launched in three or four months
- Tesla Powerwall: Battery Storage System for Home and Business