Harmonix announced today that it would launch a virtual reality version of the Rock Band game on March 23. The title, for now, will be available only to the Oculus Rift.
Initially, the release will only have three songs: Aerosmith – Walk This Way; The Killers – When You Were Young; And Paramore – Is not It Fun. But the plan is that Rock Band has 60 songs available to Rock and Roll lovers.
In the clip below, you can see that the players will be on the stage, playing along with the band. The audience will be right in front of the player so that he feels like a real Rock Star. In the United States, a game and guitar pack will be released for use with Oculus Rift. The sale price will be $ 70, about $ 219, at the current price of the dollar and without taxes and fees.
- Samsung Gear Virtual Reality: The sharpest virtual reality device on the market in 2016
- Virtual Reality going past the Games
- [Rumour] Google I / O will have virtual reality device and competitor Amazon Echo
- Android news the Google I / O: virtual reality, Wear and a new name
- ZTE Axon 7 has up to 6GB of RAM and comes ready for Google’s virtual reality
- Facebook wants to redefine social interaction with the Social Virtual Reality (SVR)