Jaguar XE presents the 2017 line of its best-selling sedan in the local market, the XE, which arrives with news and price starting at $ 34,900.
The Jaguar XE, which competes with Audi A4, BMW 3Series, and Mercedes-Benz C-Class, available in US three configurations, all of which come equipped with the All-Surface Progress Control traction control system.
Another new feature is the new infotainment center In Control Touch Pro, which is now given as an option. Also, the model also has a taxiway maintenance assistant, who reads the demarcation of the track’s records and alerts the driver if the car approaches one of them without the direction light being initiated.
About the color palette, there are three new ones – Caesium Blue, Odyssey Red Metallic and Cosmic Black.
The new In Control Touch comes standard in the R-Sport and S versions. In Control Touch Pro comes with a 10.2-inch touchscreen, navigation system, digital television and 10 GB of internal memory for music and video.
Still, on the safety side, the Jaguar XE comes with fatigue monitoring, which monitors the driver’s driving style and identifies abnormalities that can be caused by fatigue, when it then sounds audible and takes steps to keep the vehicle in the same lane, With an active role in the steering wheel.
Table of prices and items
- Jaguar XE Premium 2.0 ( $ 37,500): 17-inch Turbine alloy wheels, Luxtec seats, two-zone air conditioning, 80W audio system, All Surface Progress Control traction control.
- Jaguar XE R-Sport 2.0 ($ 46,500): The all items from XE Pure and adds 18-wheeled black wheels, Taurus leather seats drilled with electrical adjustments and memory for the driver, panoramic electric sunroof, aerodynamic kit R- Sport, GPS InControl Touch, Meridian sound system.
- Jaguar XE Prestige 3.0 V6 ( $ 48,100): The 19-inch Star wheels, Taurus leather seats, and Alcantara with electrical adjustments and driver memory, S aerodynamic kit, head up display (project panel information on the windscreen), Blind spot monitor and cross-back traffic, among others.
Jaguar Xe: Engine
The Jaguar XE adopts 2.0-liter engine and 240 hp in the Prestige and R-Sport versions, while the top-of-the-range XE S comes with 3.0-liter 340 hp V6. In all cases, there is an eight-speed ZF automatic transmission and rear-wheel drive.
Jaguar Xe: Video
- Jaguar F-Pace: details shown by photos, prices, performance – The United States
- Jaguar F-Type SVR: launched in Brazil
- Jaguar E-Type: Eagle Spyder GT model, arrives in England
- Jaguar Cars future can monitor brainwaves driver