Jaguar Land Rover announces the beginning of the commercialization of the Jaguar F-Type SVR, which was prepared by the sports division of the brand, SVO. The model arrives in Brazil in a limited, initial batch of five units, all coupe, with a suggested price of R $ 883,112.
The Jaguar F-Type SVR features 5.0-liter engine-powered V8 engine already available in other configurations of the F-Type with 575 horsepower and torque of 71.5 mgf at 3,500 rpm, coupled with an eight-speed automatic transmission, With four-wheel drive.
The model accelerates from 0 to 100 km / h in 3.6 seconds, to reach a top speed of 321 km / h.
The Jaguar F-Type SVR is also lighter than the conventional model, as it uses a greater amount of carbon fiber. The economy varies between 25 kg and 50 kg about the weight of version R.
In addition, the model adopts brake discs made of ceramic carbon, in addition to having received a series of aerodynamic improvements.
Aesthetically, the model is distinguished by the 20-inch wheels with exclusive design and the “SVR” logo on the front grille.
To buy the Jaguar F-Type SVR click at ( JAGUAR )
- Jaguar E-Type: Eagle Spyder GT model, arrives in England
- Renault New Koleos: Summer edition implemented for vacations
- Skoda Octavia RS245 declares the launch in this year
- Analyzing Tesla s electric car
- Suzuki Swift: needs an improvement in equipment
- Analyzing tesla s electric car