The Xbox One catalog is getting a bit bigger and more interesting by recovering two jewels from the past generation: both the ambitious iD Software ‘RAGE’ shooter and Eidos ‘ impeccable work on ‘Hitman Absolution’ can now be played thanks to backward compatibility With Xbox 360.
Once again, Major Nelson has made official these two returns that, along with the recently recovered ‘Grand Theft Auto IV’ and its expansions, reinforce the playable proposal of a Microsoft console about to receive ‘Halo Wars 2’.
The ‘Hitman Absolution‘ case is absorbing, as it will have appeared in the gaming library of the most veteran Xbox players because it was one of the first games to be offered within the Gold Games program. In this new delivery, Agent 47 will stop investigating his past and start a new assignment in which he will find redemption and many bullets along the way.
Both games can be played both from disk and through their digital versions, keeping our progress and DLCs as we left them on Xbox 360.
February has become an amazing month for the Xbox’s back-compatible program, and we expect the rest of the year to continue in the same vein. More playable proposals? We remind you that you can now download ‘Project CARS’ and ‘Star Wars: The Awakening of the Force’ if you are subscribed to Xbox Live Gold.
Hitman Absolution: Gallery
- Halo Wars 2: Analysis the resurrection of strategy in consoles
- ISRO: India launches 104 satellites in a single day and sets world record
- IMAX 3D: Inaugurates first VR Cinema in Los Angeles
- Fire Emblem Heroes: Nintendo announces first changes in the game that turned fever
- Top 15 Games Releases in February 2017
- Tesla Model S: To achieve a 0 to 100 km/h in less than 2 seconds. Is it relevant?
- Netflix: Valentine Day movies available now