Valentine’s Day for all lovers enjoy a romantic dinner or make an escape soon, But what about singles? Singles can also celebrate Valentine’s Day, or celebrate St. Faustino. This saint is the patron saint of singles in Italy, and his onomastic is February 15, a day after Valentine’s Day. To commemorate the day of singles, hotels combined or hotels finder has compiled a ranking of preferred destinations for solo travel, as St. Faustino can also be celebrated on the road.
Valentine’s Day: Top ten Spanish cities for solo travel
Travelers going alone prefer big cities, but also less known places that offer good leisure, gastronomy, and entertainment. Regarding the type of accommodation that travelers prefer, 55% want to stay in a hotel. The most valued by Hotels combined users are three-star hotels, followed by two, four, one and five-star hotels.
Valentine’s Day: Top ten favorite destinations for solo travel
In the case of international destinations, travelers traveling alone prefer large, well-known European cities. Although in the last place of the ranking it emphasizes the beautiful city of Tours in France.
- Tours (France)
So if you’re single, or just want to take a solo trip, do not hesitate to celebrate your singleness with a trip.
- Valentine’s Day: New theme for Xperia line celebrates
- How to Create a Valentine Day Card from Facebook for Android
- Netflix: Valentine Day movies available now
- Marvel celebrates Valentine’s Day with new short film by Thor
- Valentine’s Day: Decorating with balloons
- 5 apps of Valentine’s Day whether you have a partner or not
- The best Valentine’s day gifts for your boyfriend or girlfriend