As we already know, the next iPhone will surely remove the Home button from the front of the phone to integrate it into the screen. Also, expect an OLED panel that does not leave almost frames on the front of the phone. And it seems that to achieve this, Apple not only eliminates the Home button but instead includes a function area.
According to the latest KGI report, Apple will release a phone with a 5.8-inch screen. However, only 5.15 inches will be useful, since the rest will make up that area of functions. The Touch ID? Apple is expected to integrate it directly into the phone’s display.
According to the chart shared by KGI, this new phone is supposed to have a size similar to that of the current 4.7 inch iPhone 7. Since it leaves no space for frames, you can count on such a screen of 5.8 inches. The 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch iPhone will remain the same as currently maintaining both the LCD panel and the Home button.
What functions will this area have? Functions similar to the dock and Touch Bar. In this area, we can see the lower bar of the current apps, as well as the latest or used apps. Also, it is surely an active area with functions and buttons variable depending on the app and the context in which we are.
According to the latest reports, Apple will increase the battery of the 4.7-inch phones by redesigning the interior. An autonomy similar to the current 5.5-inch iPhone. On the other hand, curved edges are expected in terms of the exterior design of the phone, in addition to a glass back and a steel bezel for the premium iPhone.
- ISRO: India launches 104 satellites in a single day and sets world record
- iPhone: The next can come with wireless charging and no headset adapter
- How to save money at E bay while buying Apple iPhone and iPad
- 5 Best iPhone & iPad Apps of the week
- How to adjust the sensitivity of 3D Touch on Apple iPhone or iPad
- How to Turnoff Spotlight to your iPhone or iPad
- iPhone 7: Projection shows the screen of the iPhones that arrive still in 2017