Indian automaker Tata Motors, owner of Jaguar Land Rover, presented its Tata Hexa concept SUV at the Geneva Motor Show – a model that gives a new direction to the design language of future TATA SUVs.
The Tata Hexa adopts sculpted and modern lines. The front frame has a sophisticated look, while on the side the model offers 19-inch wheels.The interior of the Hexa concept features leather trim in all six seats. The model has adjustable seats and the longest cabin in its class. There is also ambient lighting system by LED.
The air conditioner adopts automatic control, and the audio system is of high quality.Tata Hexa powered by a 2.2L VARICOR 400 diesel engine and 156 horsepower and 400 Nm of torque. This engine combined with a manual or automatic six-speed gearbox.
There is also integral traction with on-demand torque distribution system.In terms of safety, there are 6 airbags, electronic stability control, automatic headlights and rain sensor cleaners.
Official booking of Tata Hexa than click here at TataMotors
Tata Hexa: Gallery
Tata Hexa: Video
- Jaguar XE: Announce the news and the price of $ 34,900
- Nissan and BMW installs Microsoft Cortana to their cars in 2017
- California reveals number of accidents with cars on autopilot
- The most beautiful cars: Iso
- Jaguar cars future can monitor brainwaves driver
- Jaguar and Land Rover: Top range will have BMW V8 engines