An Open Source User Interface builder capable of showing in real time everything that’s being created.
This software for creating websites and applications works with the concept ” code-first,” where the code is prioritized so that the final result is clean, semantic and valid. With this, everything that is created in Tandem will be compatible with the leading operating systems and browsers.
If you are looking for a new tool to help you create your next Web / Mobile project, you might have found it now.
Tandem: Parallel code and design
The main idea of Tandem is to help in the development of any web or mobile application. All code written to the editor is viewed in real time on the preview screen, without having to save or update what is being created.
You can use various previews simultaneously from your code, and anything that changes will be updated without any action by the developer or user.
You can adjust any element visually through the use of media tools, measurement, colors, and filters. Here the intention is to help to make the settings visually which is very complicated to do only in the code.
Tandem: Free download
The Tandem visual editor does not yet have an official installer, but you can download the current source code and compile it on your computer. This is not the best of options, but it sure is a great opportunity to learn something new.
You can download or clone the official Tandem repository, as well as a step-by-step guide on how to perform the installation.
Link: Tandem Official Site
- Pocket Code: Create games and animations without programming directly on Android
- Top HTML5 games development open source: Mortal Kombat, Clumsy Bird
- 5 Best Android Games Type Candy Crush
- Hitman Absolution and digital edition of RAGE come to Xbox One
- Fire Emblem Heroes: Nintendo announces first changes in the game that turned fever
- Halo Wars 2: Analysis the resurrection of strategy in consoles