Ingredients to use in Striped Pancakes with Chocolate and Nut Filling
- Cow’s milk (for pancakes + cream): 500 ml + 200 ml
- Chicken eggs: 2 pcs
- Sugar: 2 tablespoons
- Salt: 1 pinch
- Flour: 200 g
- Cocoa: 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable oil: 1 tbsp.
- Sour cream: 2 tablespoons
- Corn starch: 1 tablespoon
- Bitter chocolate: 50 g
- Egg yolk: 1 PC
- Nuts: 30 g
- Condensed milk: 100 g
Cooking process of Striped Pancakes with Chocolate and Nut Filling
1. On the eve of “pancake day” to prepare the cream: Mix condensed milk in a saucepan and regular milk, put on medium heat.
2. The yolk is mixed with starch and cocoa, dilute 1-2 tbsp milk, rub.
3. When the milk is already beginning to boil, pour the mixture with the cornstarch and cocoa and cook, stirring, until thickened, about 10 minutes then add the finely chopped chocolate, Stir until smooth. Cool.
4. Cream becomes quite thick. The refrigerator further thickens it.
5. Walnut finely chopped (I became a shallow hammer for beating the meat) and add to the chocolate cream.
6. Prepare striped pancakes. Beat eggs with salt and sugar, add two tablespoons of sour cream, whip again.
7. Slowly add 500 ml of milk and 200 g of flour, carefully Vy mesh Vaya mixer at low speed to avoid lumps. In the end, add 1 tbsp. l. Olive oil and mix with a spatula.
8. From the pancake mixture into another bowl mold and a third add cocoa powder, mix well.
9. Since the chocolate batter must be poured on the white spiral, pour the cream into a container with a narrow spout (gravy boat or sweet pencil is perfect).
10. On heated pan pour the white dough, make sure that the striped pancake turns out not too thin and not too thick, and in a spiral, starting from the center, pour the chocolate dough continuous stream. Bake striped pancakes as usual on both sides.
11. Striped pancake ready on a plate spiral down, put 1 tbsp. l. Stuffing, roll tube. Do this with all the striped pancakes.
12. Ready-made striped pancakes can be served with chocolate cream and nuts and sprinkle them beauty for cocoa. It is delicious!
Now your Striped Pancakes with Chocolate and Nut Filling is ready to serve! And it is yummy and hot.
- Recipe for sweet pancakes
- How to cook pancakes bags
- How to decorate a table in the Valentine’s Day
- How to cook cocktail for lovers