Contrary to previous information, the next game in the franchise “Need For Speed” received a maximum release date: until March 2018.
The information was revealed by Electronic Arts during a meeting with investors of the company. According to Andrew Wilson, CEO of the giant, the promise is “an innovative game with a focus on competitive online multiplayer and incredible graphics.”
Information on the official name of the project and platforms on which “Need For Speed” will be released are is a mystery. But it is virtually certain that game come to PC, Playstation 4 (PRO) and Xbox One, as well as probable versions, Project Scorpio and Nintendo Switch.
New information on the project should appear on EA Play, a dedicated Electronic Arts event during the upcoming week of E3 2017. EA Play takes place June 10-12.
Released in 2015, the last game in the franchise “Need For Speed” delivered a proposal of open-world gaps in a permanent connection policy with the internet. The title divided opinions of fans and new players.
- EA announces New Need for Speed with Fast and Furious at E3 2015
- Get the new auto diversion Game loft, Asphalt Xtreme For iPhone and iPad
- Ten stories of Dragon Ball that will surprise you
- Virtual Reality going past the Games
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: Playstation 4 Demo Now Available