The modular Vultran Solair Supercar is the answer to those who love going off road as much as cruising down the highway with the wind through their hair.
The first design is inspired by vintage classics such as the 1969 Chevrolet Corvette and the 1973 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C3. The body consists of a highly flexible and impact resistant 3D printed carbon composite interchangeable shell which can be quickly and inexpensively swapped out for new looks and functions. As new shells are designed and released, drivers will have an ever-evolving selection of options to choose from. As for the inside, the Vultran Solair Supercar 3 seat configuration is ideal for those who enjoy an extreme sport and off the road driving with a familiar love for convertibles and buggies.
With a carbon composite unibody design and open air architecture, the Vultran Solair Supercar aims to provide a unique experience while cutting down drastically on construction materials, manufacturing time, and weight… all while offering complete customization. Another cool feature is the “skin” of the Vultran Solair Super Car which is a built-in network of ultra-thin and highly refined “nanoantenna” solar coiled conductors that harness solar radiation during the day as well as residual infrared energy at night, allowing solar charging to occur literally around the clock.
OTHER FEATURES of Vultran Solair Supercar:
- Sport and Off-road configurations of Vultran Solair Supercar
- Polyflex reinforced carbon fiber impact cage combined with compact airbag and restraint system
- Impact and scratch resistant swappable shell can replace quickly and inexpensively
- Artificial Intelligence CPU handled autonomous drive modes, real-time communications and augmented reality windshield display
- Modular “Open Architecture” design allows easy parts replacement and continuous customization without having to buy a new vehicle every few years
- High-performance AC induction motors drive the front and rear axles independently.
- Ultrasonic forcefield replaces the need for windshield wipers and helps redirect air over the body and away from the driver and passengers.
- Simplistic yet elegant interior design is also extremely weather resistant for some off-roading excursions
- Turbine LED rims help redirect airflow into the wheel to cool breaks and redirect air into the cabin
- Removable wheel covers transform your car from a sports supercar to an off road machine
- Augmented reality windshield eliminates the need for a standard dashboard display
- AR Windshield displays all standard and important information from environmental hazards to vehicle updates