From December we can advance or rewind 10 seconds in the YouTube application by pressing twice on the right or left the side of the youtube video. Apparently, if we click on the right side, we will advance, while click on the left side, we will rewind. It is very simple to use and although it was very necessary – because in the mobile phone we are not as accurate as with a mouse in the computer version – had not added yet.
Recently, just a few days ago, many media confused an update of this function with the presentation, and is that they began to pull news of the type “YouTube launches a function to rewind/forward videos.” No, YouTube has not released it now, but two months ago, as I started this post, only now have added a couple of new features.
Now we can configure the time that we want to advance or delay and is that before had to do it with 10 seconds, which may be okay, but we had no option of personalization. Imagine that I just want to delay 1 second, or that I want to postpone a minute. 1 second we can not, unfortunately, but we can change the amount of 10 seconds for another we like more.
Youtube: Setting the moments we want to advance or delay
Neither we can select a specific number to advance and another to go back, but the price we set will be for both functions, but at least something is something. As we see in the image above we have several options: 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 and 60 seconds.
- Let’s go to Settings.
- Enter the General section.
- Select the option Tap twice to move forward or backward in a video.
- We choose the amount of time we want.
- Look for the most violent chemical reaction in this interactive YouTube video
- Android Wear now allows user to use Youtube & Watch Videos
- YouTube Gaming, Twitch competitor is officially announced by Google
- Google has YouTube Gaming to compete with Twitch