Saul joined the telegram! Fasci joined Telegram! María joined Telegram! “Messages from the world’s second most famous instant messaging application when someone registers are very dark. Almost every day I receive one of these messages, even more than one a day. Luckily they are not notified, they just jump in the chat list, but equally it is annoying to see there a chat that you have not opened.
The fact is that luckily we can deactivate it by changing the settings a bit. It should be disabled by default and anyone who wanted to disable them, but this is not the case. Before it was much worse because besides the notification came in the notification bar, interrupting this is called abuse of information, a “disease” that suffered many apps.
How to disable a Telegram
- We open the hamburger menu. To do this or click on the three lines in the upper left corner, or moving your finger from the left side of the screen to the right.
- Enter Settings, the next to last button on the list.
- Now click on Notifications and sounds, which is inside the Settings section, just below Information.
- We deactivated the option A contact was joined to Telegram that is in the Events section.
Like all adjustments we change, this will not be for less, and we can put it back as always. The changes will not be made in all the sessions that we have open, but will only be in the session in which we do it, unfortunately. That is, we will have to block these notifications in all meetings independently. So, if we delete the Telegram and reinstall it again, we will suffer this evil, seeing us forced to go to Settings again.
Official Download Telegram App
- How to delete a message sent in Telegram
- How to edit messages and sent Telegram
- Install one of the best clients in Linux : Telegram
- How to get floating notifications for WhatsApp, Telegram, and Messenger?