After Mario Run, Nintendo has once again been successful with a mobile game. Fire Emblem Heroes has been reaching real numbers since launching in early February on the App Store and Google Play with $ 2.9 million in revenue. Now, the manufacturer already plans the first wave of news for the game.
Unlike Pokemon GO, Fire Emblem Heroes is already starting to fall regarding growing new users, but Nintendo believes it can continue with the galloping rise in downloads with some significant changes in gameplay. In short, the idea is to fix small problems perceived by the players so far. At the same time, there will be new incentives to keep users online for longer.
Fire Emblem Heroes: the list of changes includes:
- Units will be able to earn XP even against groups of significantly lower levels. Today, if a premises has many levels on its opponent, they will gain nothing if attacking them.
- Daily bonuses for new guests will be extended to at least March 14. This will give players at least another 20 orbs for inviting friends to the game.
- The Worldwide Launch Celebration will keep stamina costs for the Training Tower halved, and the equipping skills will not cost stamina.
- Rewards will be added to the Training Tower from next Monday or Tuesday. Nintendo did not disclose what types of rewards.
Source: Fire Emblem Heroes
- IMAX 3D: Inaugurates first VR Cinema in Los Angeles
- ISRO: India launches 104 satellites in a single day and sets world record
- Nintendo Switch: Interesting Points About the New Console
- Pico Virtual Reality: VR Glasses that could be Nintendo