The various parts of the Tesla s electric car model work.
Tesla s electric car are emerging as one of the proposals that will leave more footprint in the emerging market for electric and hybrid vehicles. Here the model “S” to the naked.
Telsa S electric car design
The chassis of a Tesla S electric car made almost exclusively of aluminum. The average weight of a vehicle of this model is 190 kilograms. Boron and metal alloys reinforce the critical points of the car.
A novelty of the model is the incorporation of a Hepa system (high-efficiency particle capture system) in the air filters. This technology removes at least 99.7% of pollution particles, allergens, bacteria and other contaminants.
The battery that accompanies the car is lithium ion, rechargeable. With a weight of 540 kilograms, they add up to a quarter of the weight of the unit. They are made of 80% nickel, 15% cobalt and 5% aluminum. The battery is located 44 cm. Of the ground to give excellent stability to the vehicle.
The “S” features adaptive LED lights with a total of 14 different positions. The idea is that the dynamism of lighting increases safety and visibility at night or when taking a curve.
- Interactive Google maps
- High Definition Camera
- AM / FM / HD radio, online radio, on demand and Bluetooth. USB connection
- Real-time energy consumption indicator and estimates
- Telephone, with voice control and Bluetooth
- Calendar, with option of synchronization and agenda with the possibility of programming routes
- 12-volt sockets
Tesla S electric car engine
The D (Dual Engine) models have one engine the front axle and one in the rear. The Dual Motor independently and dynamically controls the torque to the front and rear wheels. It can reach a power of up to 762 horsepower (568 kW).
Officially: Tesla S electric car
- Elon Musk, Tesla is preparing public transport driving alone
- Tesla Charging Station in Spain
- Mercedes-Benz follows the path of Tesla announces residential and battery
- Elon Musk promises Tesla Model X to be launched in three or four months
- Tesla Powerwall: Battery Storage System for Home and Business